Lately, I've been clearing out the shed. An overdue job. I found an old packet of pea seeds going mouldy at the back of the shelf. I had a good clear out so that I didn't attract any mice!
I have also been planning the plot and thinking about seeds for the year.
This year, I am going to grow a few rows in the traditional veg plot style, along side my usual beds - just for a change. I'll grow my onions, leeks and a few other things in rows this year.
I had some rogue raspberry plants that came up from my neighbours plot. I was going to leave them there, but I think I would like to move them. I will do it after the snow thaws.