I have started to build a compost bin with two bays. It is next to my plastic compost bin, which over flowed a long time ago.
I am going to run some of this cheap ground cover fabric along the front of the new compost bins. Hopefully this will make them easy to get to and will start to give a bit more structure to my plot.
Part of my plot dug over. I have found that after my first year I am best at growing weeds. There are several popping up already. But I will be patient and just keep removing them... I also must get a better camera.
The early days. Clearing the plot. It has never been as clear as this since!