I tidied out the shed today> I have not done that properly since I got the plot two years ago.
I found all sorts of old seeds that I never got round to sowing. I tend to by seeds quite impulsively. Perhaps my new years resolution should be to try to plan ahead properly and only buy what I need.
I posted some pics of my early days. It looks lovely and clear of weeds. I started off with the beds going across, then another plotholder suggested I should run them down so that part of each bed is shady and part in the sun. This year I think I will make beds in a sort of grid pattern and mix them up a bit too... we will see how it turns out :-)
I saw some cabbages that I tried to grow in my first season. They got trimmed off at the stem by cabbage fly grubs and that was the end of them. Apparently fixing squares of carpet around the base of the plants can help, or dousing them in water made with rhubarb leaves. I will try these this year.